5 Benefits of Eating Cherries
- Cherries are full of antioxidant such as lutein, zea-xanthin and beta carotene. These antioxidant compounds help to prevent cancer, aging, neurological disease, and etc.
- Cherries contain red anthocyanin pigment which is effective in relieving pain caused by gout arthritis and muscle injuries.
- Cherries are very rich in melatonin. Melatonin can help you relax you mind, calming down nervous system which relieve migraine, insomnia and headache conditions.
- They are good source of vitamin C and Vitamin A that are essential for wellness.
- Cherries also contain potassium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese. Potassium is a very important mineral for heart function and normal digestive and muscular function.